Saturday, December 10, 2005
In the Attic: A Couple of New Kennith Humphrey Oils
posted by Daniel at 11:00 AM
- Sunday Dec. 11 - Dorothy Moore signing CDs
- Holiday Opening Coming Friday, Nov. 18...
- Matzoh Ball Gumbo is in the Attic
- Lesley Interviewed in Jackson Free Press
- After the Storm - Article in The Clarion Ledger
- After the Storm: Artists for Artists' Sake (the At...
- Now, Lesley is in "Deep" (but not on the cover)
- Dr. Bob sighting...
For more than 34 years Lesley Silver's Attic Gallery has been hidden up a mysterious flight of stairs above the legendary Highway 61 in downtown Vicksburg, Mississippi. The brave souls who climb those stairs find a sensory overload. Art of every description covers the walls from the ceiling down, and crafts of all kinds spill across mismatched tables and onto the floor. Collectors and visitors wander the hall and explore the old high-ceilinged rooms of the gallery, threading their way through all the stuff, craning their necks, crawling on all fours, digging through piles of original prints and photos vainly trying to see it all. There's too much.
Just wander around and enjoy yourself. If we can help you, let us know. To contact us about any of the work you see here, to add your name to our mailing list, to give or receive information on any subject: call, or email us, or even snail mail us...
The Attic Gallery
1101 Washington Street
Vicksburg, MS 39183
601 638 9221
Skype us: AtticGalleryAtticgal@aol.com
Business hours: 10 am - 5 pm Monday through Saturday
Free Hit Counter