Monday, June 18, 2012
Paintings by George Ann McCullough
posted by Daniel at 8:52 PM
- Earl's Art Shop Destroyed by Fire (again)
- Roots 2012: a theme show...
- 40 Years Celebration - Friday, Oct 14 - 7 to 9 PM
- Bare Essentials opening photos
- Bare Essentials Show opens Friday, October 15 from...
- The Art Car...
- Come to Our House...
- Opening at Pearl River Glass
- Attic Gallery theme show is coming to Jackson's Pe...
- Artists in Our Living Room (the sequel)
For more than 34 years Lesley Silver's Attic Gallery has been hidden up a mysterious flight of stairs above the legendary Highway 61 in downtown Vicksburg, Mississippi. The brave souls who climb those stairs find a sensory overload. Art of every description covers the walls from the ceiling down, and crafts of all kinds spill across mismatched tables and onto the floor. Collectors and visitors wander the hall and explore the old high-ceilinged rooms of the gallery, threading their way through all the stuff, craning their necks, crawling on all fours, digging through piles of original prints and photos vainly trying to see it all. There's too much.
Just wander around and enjoy yourself. If we can help you, let us know. To contact us about any of the work you see here, to add your name to our mailing list, to give or receive information on any subject: call, or email us, or even snail mail us...
The Attic Gallery
1101 Washington Street
Vicksburg, MS 39183
601 638 9221
Skype us: AtticGalleryAtticgal@aol.com
Business hours: 10 am - 5 pm Monday through Saturday
Free Hit Counter